1 Professional Pack, 200 Seeds/Pack
100% Real Pink,Blue,Green Petunia Mix Seed, Fragrant 'Garden Petunia' Hanging Ornamental Flowers
New fresh seeds, 99% germination rate
Condition:100% brand new and high quality
Material: Petunia seeds
Package: 200 seeds in a package
Wholesale Price, please contact us at email or numbers.
Our package shown as follows:
1. Fill a planting tray with damp potting soil. Spread the tiny petunia seeds on the surface of the soil. Press them against the soil gently without covering the seeds, which need light to germinate, and then spray them with a fine mist. Because petunia seeds are minute and need intensive light to germinate, it is best to start them in trays indoors. You can then plant the hardiest seedlings in baskets, spacing them evenly.
2. Use plastic film to cover the tray, and move it to a location that is 70 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Expect sprouts to grow from the seeds about seven to 10 days after planting.
3. Watch for the seeds to sprout. Remove the plastic covering as soon as they do, and move the tray to a location with a temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit during the day and slightly cooler at night. Place a fluorescent light 6 inches above the seedlings and leave it on 16 to 18 hours a day. As the seedlings grow, move the light up so that it remains 6 inches above the top of the seedlings.
4. Transplant the seedlings into individual biodegradable peat pots filled with potting soil when they have three true leaves. Put two or three seedlings in each pot and water the soil to keep it moist. Keep them in a bright window until it is time for planting.
5. Put the peat pots outside while the sun is out when the petunias are about two months old. Bring them inside during the nights. Do this for four or five days. This helps the seedlings adjust to outdoor planting.
Planting Hanging Basket
1. Combine one part soil mix for hanging baskets to one part loam-based potting soil. Moisten the soil mixture. Fill lined hanging baskets with soil to about 3 inches below the rim. Press down the soil lightly to compact it.
2.Soak the petunia pots in water. Cut several 2-inch slits into the hanging basket liner in an "X" shape 3 inches below the rim of the basket. Plant one seedling pot through each hole into the soil in the hanging basket.
3. Add 2 inches of soil mix to the basket, and plant some of the remaining petunia pots in a circle in the soil. Plant one or more pots in the circle center. Adjust the layout of the plants to your taste and the size of the basket. Water well. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of slow-release fertilizer beads into the soil and water again.
4. Water the hanging basket regularly, but allow the soil to dry between waterings. Add a water-soluble 20-20-20 fertilizer every third time you irrigate the basket. When the slow-release beads dissolve, add another tablespoon of them.
1. All the items will be dispatched within 3 business days after your payment is clear.
2. Please Note: China Post Air Mail/Parcel just belongs to worldwide post system which is much slower than Special Delivery. Items will arrive in 7-25 business days to worldwide usually. And the arrival time also depends on some factors and different areas. The general arrival time table is shown below for your inference.
1. If the item is defect or get bad when you receive it or you are not satisfied with it, please return it within 14 days for a replacement or money back. But the items must be back in factory condition. Please contact us in advance and double check the return address before you return it.
2. If item is defective or get bad in 3 months, we could send you a new replacement for free or offer full refund after we receive the defective item.
3. If item is defective or get bad in 12 months, we could also offer you replacement service, but you have to pay for the extra shipping expenses.
Our aim is to provide Top Level Customer Service, and our customer service specialists are always standing by to solve any of your problem. We greatly appreciate your 5-STAR POSITIVE feedback and please do NOT leave negative feedback without asking for help.