Latex man top shirt, front zip, stand collar, with shoulder flash
The picture is main black (O) and trims red (A) color.
If need different color, pls leave a message, thanks!
Color : pls see the color chart
6 size can choose:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, Customization
Supply custom made
Pls Choose Size
NOTE: Please compare the detail sizes with yours before you buy!!! Use similar clothing to compare with the size.
1) Please kindly confirm the size before you issue orders.
(a) You could choose standard size-- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL. Make sure to tell us or leave message your Gender, Height and Weight in advance!
(b) If you prefer the item suits you more perfect, please take measurement yourself according to the picture shows you how to measure on our website and fill in the blank below.
(c) Wearer's weight should be less than 150kg. If more than 150kg, must be supply your size to custom made.
(d) Special body size people (e.g. very big chest, very big hip, small waist), pls leave a message, or leave a photo, we will note.
2) The price on our website is same for size XS, S, M, L, XL, thickness is 0.4mm. The price will be different if you need other sizes or thickness (0.3mm,0.6mm,0.8mm,1.0mm). Please contact us before your payment.
3) All the items are to be made as 95% similar as the picture.
4) Commonly, your garment will have been delivered to you un-shined. If want to shine or polishing, please leave us a message, we will use latex oil to polish it before ship out.
Pls Choose Color
The color of the products may slightly vary from the pictures shown due to lighting condition, shooting angle, different monitor and etc.
If Need Custom Size, Pls Measure
Latex Clothings Instructions
In general latex clothes are designed to be tight-fitting. Therefore they can be difficult to put on without the aid of a lubricant. There are 3 main methods of preparing latex catsuit for wearing.
(1) Lightly dust the inside of the garment with talc before putting on, because stray talc and dust is very visible against the rubber.
(2) Use a silicone-based lubricant such as "Eros Bodyglide" or "Eros Cult Dressing Aid". Apply a thin coating to the inside of the garment and your skin if necessary.
(3) A third method of reducing or eliminating the high friction of latex when dressing is to chlorinate the rubber.
Rubber can easily be marked or torn with fingernails if excessive force is used when pulling on your garment. Make sure your garment is well lubricated or talced. You may also wish to wear a pair of light cotton gloves to avoid any damage.
When handling latex with bare hands make sure they are clean before coming into contact with your garment. Be aware that rubber can be stained permanently brown if in contact with copper, brass or bronze - take care with copper coins
Never expose latex to essential oils.
Never expose your garment to naked flame and fire as rubber burns.
Your garment will have been delivered to you un-shined. To shine, we recommend you use a silicone based polish or latex special oil, such as ‘Eros Bodyglide' or ‘Eros Cult Dressing Aid'
Never shine using furniture polish and avoid oil-based lubricants and creams as these destroy rubber.
Do not rub the outer surface of your garment too hard, or with a rough cloth, as the glossy surface can be permanently scratched.
You can wash rubber garments in clean, warm water. Avoid detergents and soaps. Always wipe away excess water with a soft towel and leave to dry flat or hung up to drip dry. Rubber can be scratched if rubbed too hard, so be gentle.
Never tumble dry, dry clean or iron your garment.
Do not use washing powder and bleach for washing.
Latex clothes are best stored hung up in a cupboard away from sources of heat, light (particularly bright sunlight and strong UV light which will degrade light coloured clothes), metals, oils, solvents, greases and fire. Avoid damp storage conditions.